Living out the love of Christ is at the Center of our Urban Vision and Mission. It includes the following:
- Demonstrate the tangible love of Christ in our communities
- Nurture, heal and strengthen families
- Provide for and enable those who need shelter, food and medicine
- Care for the “least of these” (children, the poor, the imprisoned, the physically and mentally ill, the oppressed, etc.)
- Proclaim and practice prayer for divine healing
- Seek justice in local, national and international communities.
- Seek to discover and minister to current needs in our churches and communities.
- “We believe that Christ's love compels us to be active in our community and to spread that love to those we meet.”